Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goats and Lambs and Chickens and Pigs and Cows, Oh My!









 I think this goat looks like a hound dog.  He is real sweet and would love to have nibbled at my shirt except for that pesky muzzle.





                                                           
                                                 In this case, the tail says it all.



     
    We have our lambs leashed and ready for a stroll around the park.  Check out the cool haircuts

  This is my chicken and she loves me.
              I'll take you for a walk so you won't be nervous prior to your time on stage.
Ah - a shopping bag within reach.  He was happily chewing away and Pete took it away from him.  Meany. 

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful story Jean! Absolutely priceless shots! It makes me smile! Keep it up!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete